My body, health, and weight are some of my greatest obsessions; sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worst. As I see myself closer to my ideal weight (about 10 more pounds to go) I can attest that my journey has been a crazy one. I have tried all sorts of diets, workout routines, and what not… and as long I would wish to deny it, the truth is that it doesn’t matter what you do, if you don’t consume the right foods and workout consistently, there isn’t much you can accomplish.
On my journey, one of the things I learned is the importance to have a nutritive breakfast as:
- The healthier the breakfast, the faster weight loss I’ve experienced.
- I have more energy and am less hungry.
- I don’t get weak after a workout.
- I snack less.
There are a bunch of supplements and smoothies promoting the nutrition factor, but many of these are just loaded with sugars and a bunch of filters. Usually, a fruit salad breakfast suffices. But when I foresee a long day, I have to eat the right things. After trying a bunch of drinks and smoothies, one that is at the top of my list is Natrogix Green Superfoood Powder.
There are many things that I like about this supplement, including:
- It is a plant-based protein.
- It has organic ingredients.
- It contain vitamins such as vitamin B6, folic acid, iron, selenium, manganese, potassium, calcium, etc.
- It has vegetables/leafs such as spinach, alfalfa, moringa, green tea, goji berry, broccoli, spirulina, carrot, etc.
- It has fruits such as pineapple, cherry, watermelon, blueberry, raspberry, etc.
- And other amazing additions such as digestive enzymes.
A scoopful is enough for a serving, so this supplement does last a couple of weeks. I like that it has a somewhat fruity and a sweet taste (thanks to the natural stevia). The smell is somewhat grass/leafy, but it is actually very refreshing. I personally like adding this to my protein smoothie, as it enhances its flavor.
If you decide to take this with your protein smoothie, I would certainly recommend that you cautiously understand your recommended vitamin/supplement intake, as most protein smoothies already have many vitamins in their serving, and so does this product.
After I started taking this supplement, I noticed great changes such as increased endurance during my spinning classes, and it has even been a great addition to my hair growth routine.
Check it out!